• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Bracelet price check (Prized MR1, HCI 20, SDI 18, FC 1, LRC 25, DI 25)

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Haha good joke.
An antique variant sold for 15m. This one is clean.
So you don't want a PC because you already know what it is worth, you just want another way to have a selling/bidding/auction thread. Maybe Stratics should clean up all these "PC Threads" and turn them into what they really are "Disguised Auction Threads"

Marlboro_78rus

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Haha good joke.
An antique variant sold for 15m. This one is clean.
I dont see even 1mil for this piece. No EP - worthless for pvp, no FCR - for pvm casters, or pvm casters use Alchemical Bracers? )) No skills or stats also. No ssi - for any dexter usage, No DCI.
Am I wrong? - just correct me.
Tell me any template where this jewel will be cool ))

Lex Darion

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Item is clean. Not antique hence I wanted to check a price for non antiques.

But hey if you want to bid ur welcome to do so since you think this is an auction thread . Won't mean I'll take your bid seriously though. Or just don't waste your time trying to make your own stratics rules.