• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Bracelet Anat +15/Antique/Dex 10/Int 8/Stam 4/EP 25/Dci 15/FCR 3/SSI 10

Randal Le'Morte

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Curious about the value of this piece, bumbled around vendor search and saw similar things ranging all over the place.

I'd love to sell it, but have no idea what to list it for and would love some insight and any resources there might be for evaluating the value of jewelry.

Anat +15
Antique
Dexterity Bonus 10
Intelligence Bonus 8
Stamina Increase 4
Enhance Potions 25%
Defense Chance Increase 15%
Faster Cast Recovery 3
Swing Speed Increase 10%

It's located on Atlantic if anyone is interested!

gnarlybracelet.PNG

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It's very different for pvp vs pvm
Pvp needs
Ep
Ssi
Fc
Hci/dci and as many skill points as possible

Pvm for melee
Ssi
Di
Hci/dci
Regens
Etc
For caster
18 sdi
Lmc/lrc
Mr
Etc

Randal Le'Morte

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's very different for pvp vs pvm
Pvp needs
Ep
Ssi
Fc
Hci/dci and as many skill points as possible

Pvm for melee
Ssi
Di
Hci/dci
Regens
Etc
For caster
18 sdi
Lmc/lrc
Mr
Etc
Thanks. I've got a decent grasp on this. I just can't for the life of me figure out what things may be worth to clear them out of my piles of items I come home with. Last time I played 100m was equivalent to having 500m lol. The inflation has me 1. broke and 2. lost.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
For legendary jewels just put as many as you can on vendor. Especially if you are on ATL. Don't be afraid to put it too cheap . usually 100k-5m is fast moving price for antique. Some can be sold for *00 mil but that is rare occasion and it should be really PVP awesome .
If stayed on vendor more than 2 months cut price (I do 10 times) later just unravel them.

If you need fast cash, trading jewels (esp. antique) is not fast way to become rich

Jake of Pac

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
you can also set a ton of legendary jewels/splintering weapons locked down in bags, open for everyone (locked down, not secured) so people can open the bags and view the jewels and let you know which ones they'd want.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
you can also set a ton of legendary jewels/splintering weapons locked down in bags, open for everyone (locked down, not secured) so people can open the bags and view the jewels and let you know which ones they'd want.
I don't think someone is lurking around people houses checking all bags if they are locked down and searching for jewels.
Who on earth can have time to do this ?

Jake of Pac

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
what i mean is advertise here, show where your house is, and have the locked down bags on display. so people can open them, but not move anything, and check to see if there's anything they'd like. then you can vendor search similar items and come up with a price from there