• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Boy clothes!

• Thread starter Little Sadie
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Little Sadie

I am looking for certain boys clothes if anyone has them. I will gladly give you beans. Looking for the western shirt and western shorts and also the blue and gray striped shirt. Please if anyone has them pm me. Thanks!

R

ROSIE T

HI Terri, my granddaughter has a little boy toon that gets his catalog today. I will check when I get home from work and let you know if any of these items are in there.

james64468

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
all I have is western shirt. I dont know about the rest of my other toons what they have.

G

Granjell

Sorry Terri - none of my boys have what you are looking for.

L

Little Sadie

TY Dane and Sean! I got the blue striped shirt and the western shirt! Thanks again!

S

susan4633

Terri
my 2 boys Mr Crazy Ham and Loopy McGadget are in the western catalogues for the 3rd time. Loopy is on #3 so he should get some pants soon if u want to pm me a code i will send u what he has as soon as he gets it...

L

Little Sadie

Terri
my 2 boys Mr Crazy Ham and Loopy McGadget are in the western catalogues for the 3rd time. Loopy is on #3 so he should get some pants soon if u want to pm me a code i will send u what he has as soon as he gets it...
Thanks Susan! As soon as I get back on I'll get you a code.