• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bowl of Flour??

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED

Found this...it's not craftable...where did it come from????

G

You can buy them from chef npcs for 7gp. Also sacks of flour as well

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I know you can get sacks of flour, but I"ve never seen a BOWL of flour..with the little rolling pin attached...you can buy those???

*runs off to check* They are pretty neat lookin!

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
*laughs* I know I'm kinda silly but come on? How cool would that look in your kitchen? I seriously have never seen those before.

I am going to re-do my kitchen now! *laughs*

Thanks guys!

G

A few years ago someone tried to sell me one of those as rare. I told them to hold on as I was going to check the NPC bakers and they must have had to run cause when I got back to the bank they were gone.
So much for making new friends! That was a popular scam I think back in the days of cigar boxes and renamed ethereal mounts etc. They are pretty neat looking, anyways. =)

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Figures.

Yes they are really neat looking...I had no idea they even existed.....silly me!

They are PERFECT for a kitchen counter..I love that!