• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bow Reforging Please Help

Kelly Daze

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have no problem reforging hit life leech on a bladed weapon however I can't get over 50 for a bow...Is that the max? If not what runic to use...Have been using ash with power + grand + inspired + vampire, even tired without power and I have tired with oak also....Please help

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I believe the leeches are capped at 50% for ranged weapons, but not completely sure (as I rarely reforge and really don't know what I'm doing half the time with it).

Can anyone else confirm?

Kelly Daze

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks...I might just have to go ahead and imbue it. I can't get more then 50 on it.. I have went through 10 ash and I am done with spending the gold on it.

Fire Warrior

Adventurer
Thanks...I might just have to go ahead and imbue it. I can't get more then 50 on it.. I have went through 10 ash and I am done with spending the gold on it.

50 is the max for ranged weapons as far as crafting/reforging/imbue --> http: //www. uoguide. com /Hit_Mana_Leech

For the link, get rid of the spaces :)