• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Bow of Daemon Dismissal...IDOC loot.

Littleblue

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all!

I have a black bow labeled "Bow of Daemon Dismissal".

I was wondering about where it came from and if it's worth anything. Thank you for any info you have! :)

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If it also features any elemental slayer property on it (air elemental slayer, for example) then it would be worth 15-30m, with the upper end reserved for those with 10 SSI possibly. If not, probably 500k.

Lyconis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those are Juka Bows. This was the first line of slayer weapons besides "silver" now undead weapons. A brown bow with a special name (e.g. "A Blood Drinking Bow") can only be equiped after a GM fletcher uses gears on the bows. The bows then turn a dark blackish color and can now be equipped by an archerer. I'm not sure if the minimum skill and dexterity is required to equip them still.

I'd be shocked if someone was willing to pay 500k for one of them unless it is a double slayer that can do uber damage to the dark fathers.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd be shocked if someone was willing to pay 500k for one of them unless it is a double slayer that can do uber damage to the dark fathers.
Aye, it could be 50k, but I thought that 500k is just so little these days, that it might be OK to quote her that much. Demon slayer utility + cool name = maybe 500k.

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have a demon dismissal bow that is also an elemetal slayer. Any idea whats it worth?

TheDeacon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
mine is not a reg slayer. Its a double super slayer bow. Demon and Elemental.

J

Jasonleebeck

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDeacon
I have a demon dismissal bow that is also an elemetal slayer. Any idea whats it worth?

See post number 2.
Pete is telling you exactly what you asked.

Littleblue

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks everybody for the info! =)

Mine is not a double slayer or anything fancy, just regular Daemon Slayer, hehe. Nice to know some background on it, I seem to remember them from playing before.

Thanks again!

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it depends on the buyer. I honestly would pay 10million for this bow if I didn't already own one.

Another note is I have been offered 10million mine.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mine is not a reg slayer. Its a double super slayer bow. Demon and Elemental.
The same value range applies (post 2, as mentioned). It is still strictly a Dark Father weapon, as using it to fight elementals is not viable at all (opposing slayer group, low stats = ouch). For DF, supers offer the same 50% extra damage as, say, 'water elemental slayer'.

Enjoy.

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have like a dozen of these type of bows. Sadly none are double slayers. But i got a variety of slayers. For instance I got "A Bow of Vacuum" "A Bow of Dragon Slaying" "A Bow of Ophidian Slaying" "A Bow of Elemental Ban" "A Bow of Earth Shatter" "A Bow of Flame Dousing" "A Bow of Daemon Dismissal".