• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Boura Fur?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are used for quest that gives pet treats to improve stats. Tina or Petra put together a pretty good doc on it.

S

sayler04

They are used for quest that gives pet treats to improve stats. Tina or Petra put together a pretty good doc on it.
I think that was "boura skin", not boura fur. They always drop 30 fur when carved up, while boura skin and boura pelts are more rare.

I thought I saw boura fur on a crafting gump somewhere, but can't remember exactly

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think that was "boura skin", not boura fur. They always drop 30 fur when carved up, while boura skin and boura pelts are more rare.

I thought I saw boura fur on a crafting gump somewhere, but can't remember exactly
You're right, my bad.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a theory that eventually we'll be able to make brightly colored yarn out of the boura fur and then perhaps weave it or knit it into something special. For now, though, nothing seems to happen when you click on it.

Did you know you can shear live bouras, just like you can shear a sheep? Seems you can only do it once per animal, though. I have a couple of bonded lowland bouras and every time I try to shear them again, they give me a dirty look. Guess it must take a long time for them to grow back all that fur.