• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BOUNTY ALERT!

• Thread starter imported_herc
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_herc

** Do not reply to this thread unless it is with a screenshot **

I am setting a personal bounty on Shenandoah of XV. If you reply to this thread with a screenshot of her corpse & ghost with you alive in it, I will reward you with a check 100k gold. Then you can go to the XV-associated IDOC vendor in Luna and buy the loot that she and her husband rely on selling (thanks for that little tidbit, Garton). By doing that, this can be come a "give back to Shenandoah" event!

Post here, then find me in-game to collect your reward!

I

imported_herc

Credit is also awarded for screenshots of Falcon XV <ie shen>

C

CheezWhiz

No one cares.....

Everytime you post my brain hurts

Please stop......

I

imported_herc

<blockquote><hr>

No one cares.....

Everytime you post my brain hurts

Please stop......

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not about caring. It's about the laughter &lt;see above&gt;

I

imported_Mystra

For those of you who were subject to the posts deleted I apologize for being slow on the draw i was out yesterday ./
All is now back to what we call normal ;P
Relative of course

I

imported_herc

<blockquote><hr>

For those of you who were subject to the posts deleted I apologize for being slow on the draw i was out yesterday ./
All is now back to what we call normal ;P
Relative of course

[/ QUOTE ]

*insert old age comment here*

What amazes me is that people still think I am someone other than Herc.

I

imported_herc

800k paid out this week.. I'm amazed she left the house!

I

IAMTHEWHITERABIT

Can you point me in the direction of the pics, and you still haven't paid me yet.

I

IAMTHEWHITERABIT

<blockquote><hr>

800k paid out this week.. I'm amazed she left the house!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well at least she doesn't hide behind some mule char name.

I

imported_Lightning

*laughs hysterically* This is the stupidest thread! Shen doesn't hide lol. She fights when she wants to fight, and does other things. She enjoys group fighting... and your the last person in the world to talk about not standing up by yourself in a fight :p Instead of bounting this out, why not just buck up and fight her yourself :p I KNOW she wont' run from YOU

I

imported_herc

<blockquote><hr>

*laughs hysterically* This is the stupidest thread! Shen doesn't hide lol. She fights when she wants to fight, and does other things. She enjoys group fighting... and your the last person in the world to talk about not standing up by yourself in a fight :p Instead of bounting this out, why not just buck up and fight her yourself :p I KNOW she wont' run from YOU

[/ QUOTE ]

Well she didn't run fast enough from me last night. I know she wasn't happy when fazer went the other way
As for fighting, standing on top of that tower and casting ev's and fields is some sweet skill.

Nfusion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's funny when the XV start fleeing, it's like rats from a sinking ship, each in their own direction with no regard for the rest of the rats.

Herc did you pay yourself for killing her???

BTW casting EV's from the relative safety of the castle is the ultimate in leetness!!!!

I

imported_herc

Apparently I'm a mule. Herc's my old fencer that I don't use. The only reason people want to know who I am is so they can make fun of me. In the end, it doesn't matter who I am - only that legitimate kills of my former girlfriend occur on a regular basis.

I

imported_herc

<blockquote><hr>

Arc Angel of BC

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought I was this Bad Magic chick with a b*ner against XV council. I wish people would make up their mind.

G

Well if people would just do a little research and read where and what you have posted they would know you were the almighty "Arc Angel" of the famed "Black Company".