• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bouncing

• Thread starter imported_Danny Dots
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Danny Dots

The blog post said that they would be Bouncing EA Land through out the weekend and watching EA Land closely to figure out the lag problem.

Now that it is Monday are we still going to have these resets? I personally don't mind them and think they help a lot. I haven't had lag all weekend and its been great!

G

<blockquote><hr>

The blog post said that they would be Bouncing EA Land through out the weekend and watching EA Land closely to figure out the lag problem.

Now that it is Monday are we still going to have these resets? I personally don't mind them and think they help a lot. I haven't had lag all weekend and its been great!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep the lag I noted in TC3 when the resets first started on Friday has stabilized itself again too, so I too hope they keep doing these restarts if it is in the name of making the game more playable for a higher number of people overall!

S

snowboarder

I don't mind the resets just as long as they don't happen while i am at work

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah it happened to me at work once and there were only 50 seconds left! I was a little ticked, but its okay since I'm lag free at the diner job, which use to be hella laggy!

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

That can't be helped.....you just have to gauge the reset time and see if it will be in the middle of a shift, and if it will either skip the whole shift or complete the rounds you can and they will still count toward your promo. I've never been penalized at work other than loss of pay for that particular round when the city shut down in the middle of a shift. No penalty like you get when you voluntarily leave work in the middle of a round or something like that, which is a good thing.....if that was happening I'd be upset too since that's something that is out of our control just like error 23s and the like are. I get error 23 once every 60 minutes thanks to Vonage and don't receive penalties for that either other than having to wait outside the restaurant until the next round begins, which sometimes ticks off the people I'm working with, but I try to always warn people when I know I am due to get a 23 so they have the option of not working with me if they don't want to.

G

Am I the only one who now pictures the server as a low-rider?

I

imported_Danny Dots

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

haha i love it! I certainly will now!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

haha i love it! I certainly will now!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL at least with all the bounces that lowrider should now get better 'gas mileage'?

G

im my opinion i truely believe that all of the lag is due too all of the new Custom Content that is being added into the game.... for those of you who have played sims1 or sims2 and have added downloads to your game you should know what im talking about on how much longer it takes too load the game and if there is something wrong with a download it can screw up the game....and beings that everyone is uploading CC like it going out of style one would expect the server too have a lag... I also do online racing and if someone has a Custom Painted car that no one else has it can and usually screws up the game until everyone has the same painted car.... so somehow something needs too be changed about this CC stuff... i think somehow someway it should be put into another folder so when you log in it will be added into the game features just like it is in sims1 or sims2 or i can see it really doing alot of damage too this game....

NOTE.... I am NOT complaining about the Custom Content at all... as i have bought some of it myself....

M

Mr Me

OMG EA------RESET SOON!!! Lag is picking up!!!! HURRY HURRYYYYYYYYYY