• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bouncing Grass/Snow Tiles - Bug?

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have one account. When I x-shard and have to trade something, I have to drop it in a bag on the ground, log out, log in and pick it back up with the other character.

I haven't played a lot recently, but today I noticed my grass/snow tiles (even in another container) won't let me put them on the ground to trade them.

On a shard with no house and without using a third person (because I do this at random times)... is there a way for me to move these between characters? I thought maybe a container in town, but the ones I've tried all say you can't store stuff here. Anyone have any ideas?

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i use the wardrobes upstairs luna inn rooms when im doing stuff like that. not sure if anything has changed since the last time i used them (when we were getting the potted plants)

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I believe grass/snow tiles got the house only code, together with the new house tiles from stone crafting. That mean, you can't drop them on ground outside a house.
You may be able to do it in a public player house, as you then will be inside a house. At least I believe that will work.
I know you do not have a house, but maybe you can find a public house near town.