• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bouncing EA-Land (10.15 PM PDT)

I

imported_Danny Dots

yay "bouncing" is back... i did not enjoy the terminology of "short maintenance", lol... Bouncing sounds like more fun
!

I

imported_Danny Dots

I don't know... Short Maintenance sounds lame... Bouncing sounds like fun, woo!

G

Bouncity bounce bounce Bouncity bounce bounce Bouncity bounce bounce Bouncity bounce bounce

BOING!~!~!~!~

G

sits twiddling my thumbs while waiting on the city to come back up

T

TKSpeedy1

Hey Greg, I'm all for this taking EALand offline for a few minutes several times a day because of the lag, but I have a minor problem...I was lag free all night (except for the first few minutes when I entered a skill house). However, I was at a money house doing pizza, quite successfully for the first time in forever, I might add, totally lag free. Then the 15 minute notice came up. After that, I was lagging like crazy. Took me over 5 minutes to be able to eat and then another to get to the bathroom. Are you making me lag?

D

DjMacDaddy01201

well i kept getting stuck at 25% I'm glad its down again

G

<blockquote><hr>

Should be right back up.

regards,
gk

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome! I was getting hit with some lag tonight.