• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BOUGHT] WTB - Tram Castle

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Fellow EU People,

Trying to get some friends to stick around after getting back into the game.

Looking for a Luna plot aswell as a Trammel castle.

Give me a shout about what you have and what you are asking for it

Thank you,

// Arradin

Last edited:

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Welcome back to your friends!
There is a post here for a luna plot: LUNA HOUSE

Dont know about castles, although it shouldnt be to hard to find one for sale - try the in-game general chat when its busy.
I wont be be parting with my own though :p

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back to your friends!
There is a post here for a luna plot: LUNA HOUSE

Dont know about castles, although it shouldnt be to hard to find one for sale - try the in-game general chat when its busy.
I wont be be parting with my own though :p
Thank you for taking the time to respond.

I talked to the guy selling that lot, but he sold it to a friend of his, so i missed it.

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thank you for taking the time to respond.

I talked to the guy selling that lot, but he sold it to a friend of his, so i missed it.
Of course :)

depending on the size of the plot you want, there is one for sale in the N-E corner of luna. Icq number on the house sign.
And with the castle you might have better luck posting in the general trade section here on stratics, just specify that it's EU you are looking to buy :)

Arradin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That was extremely quick , got an amazing luna lot now, Thanks :)