• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] BOUGHT! Thank you!

Coleostro

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Buying NON-REPLICA! Brit cleanup armor sets. 25 Mil Per set!

Sorcerer's Set
Scout Set
Knight Set
Fisherman Set
!

Coleostro - 642287125

Last edited:

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So you are looking for the sets from the Spring Cleaning 2008 sets that cost 100K points per piece. Don't know of to many of these sets still left around. You may want to consider posting this in the RARES forum and be prepared to pay more than 25M per set.

Coleostro

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not that Rare. All 2008 set's currently on Vendors on ATL for under 30 Mil. Was hoping not to have to burn a transfer token but looks like i may have to.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Not that Rare. All 2008 set's currently on Vendors on ATL for under 30 Mil. Was hoping not to have to burn a transfer token but looks like i may have to.
I just used VS on ATL and could only find a particle Scouts non repelencia everything else is all the new stuff

Coleostro

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just used VS on ATL and could only find a particle Scouts non repelencia everything else is all the new stuff
Yeah i used a token yesterday and got all but the Knight's Set. Also totally forgot about the Fisherman set i don't have so i updated this post. Thank you for looking!!