• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bought Skill No Gains, SOmething Wrong?

D

DVDA

Im currently at 30.7 and i've poisoned fishsteaks for last hour with no gains.....does poisoning speed up with any? or is it seriously going to take 1 hour per .1?

I dont have 9,000 hours to kill to get from 30.7 to GM

NO I DONT HAVE IT LOCKED AND I HAVE EVAL INT AT 50.6 SET DOWNWARD ARROW

G

Poisoning gains are also specific to the type of poison you are using. Meaning, you need to be using the right type of poison for the skill level you are at. Are you using Lesser Poison?

If your using the correct poison, then it is something else. Gains should be pretty quick at that skill level. You should be getting a couple full points per keg I would think.

Might try just poisoning one fishsteak, if you are poisoning a stack. Should be able to get gains poisoning a stack too, but something might have changed.

Q

G

I personally started a new char with poisoning at 50.0 and used a soul stone frag to move it to the char I wanted it on. 50.0 is better than the level you could buy it at. I'm having decent gains with regular poisoning fish steaks. Am up to 58 something in a few hours. Good Luck