• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bought acct transfer token and cant use it

Mac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, my prob is a little bit different. I purchased an acct transfer token, used it and all went well, bought another, used it, all went well, bought the third and last one, and the problem hit.

When I attempt to use the token, it comes back saying "You must dismiss your personal attendant". Problem is, I don't have a personal attendant. I tried dieing to see if that helps. Nada.

I have lost one packhorse filled with items I was taking from Baja to ATL because of this, I have paged GMs 3 times over a 24 hr period and have received no reply. I've been using the in game help menu to try to contact a GM.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks folks,
Mac