• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bottle of Eggnog

Miss Twilight Eyes

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can make eggnog with one of the christmas gifts. To put it in a bottle you just double click the bottle and target eggnog. AFAIK this still works - it's how you get bottles of water, sake, etc. etc.

Laina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, these are more likely from the old Christmas bags that were given out as gifts in 1997. They are un-hued and only given out to players with positive karma. They came in a bag with a few other items (champagne glass, fruitcake, a card a a couple of other things I can't think of off the top of my head).

Miss Twilight Eyes

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, these are more likely from the old Christmas bags that were given out as gifts in 1997. They are un-hued and only given out to players with positive karma. They came in a bag with a few other items (champagne glass, fruitcake, a card a a couple of other things I can't think of off the top of my head).
Those items were newbied and can not be locked down, so that would be an easy way to tell.

Lexfixr

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
upload_2018-3-13_13-39-17.png

cant tell the colour of the bottle cuz of the pointer highlight but this is what the colour of them are

the wording of the bottle matches your description all three of mine say
A Bottle Of Eggnog
Weight 1 Stone
It's Full

ChelseyEvilElf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can make eggnog with one of the christmas gifts. To put it in a bottle you just double click the bottle and target eggnog. AFAIK this still works - it's how you get bottles of water, sake, etc. etc.
Then where would u get the empty bottle from cause when u drink one empty it disapeers