• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

bots

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

EA Land is not a test center so why is the bot pay being lowered? I don't understand. Someone please explain, and be nice

C

calvinscreeksim

the fight against bots...the programmed ones that certian people made for rl income over the past 5 years.

D

donnallg

11 bots and making $187 as Silicon Engineer. That is totally unfair. You raise most of the prices for things and lower our wages. Do you think we are stupid or what? We were working to make our money. Not all of us want to buy your simeloans. And this little "sceme" is not going to make us buy them either. You are really starting to piss people off and it's going to start to showing soon when people are leaving.

Edit: to add level.

G

First everyone was ticked because pple were buying simoleans and economy went to, well...you know....and now they want us to buy them? I just don't get it. TC3 is supposed to be the test center not EA Land. If everything is gonna keep being messed with...I know I will delete my stuff and save my money for something else. I can talk to friends in yahoo.

M

mysticlisa516

This is what I call the best scam yet. They lower payouts on everything, forcing many to buy simoleans from them in order to buy land and build a house which would take a rl year to do at these rates. And those that refuse to buy simoleans are gonna be poor for a very long time.

Who are they kidding? Yes, the botters may leave for now with payouts so low, but they will return IF they are raised again.

Good Scamming EA, you have topped all the scammers that I have encountered in this game,,all you have done in this new community is take things away, not given the average sim anything. And remember, Custom Content is not a goal for every player. Hell, probably not much of that going on either with the payouts the way they are.

C

calvinscreeksim

<blockquote><hr>

This is what I call the best scam yet. They lower payouts on everything, forcing many to buy simoleans from them in order to buy land and build a house which would take a rl year to do at these rates. And those that refuse to buy simoleans are gonna be poor for a very long time.

Who are they kidding? Yes, the botters may leave for now with payouts so low, but they will return IF they are raised again.

Good Scamming EA, you have topped all the scammers that I have encountered in this game,,all you have done in this new community is take things away, not given the average sim anything. And remember, Custom Content is not a goal for every player. Hell, probably not much of that going on either with the payouts the way they are.

[/ QUOTE ]

careful you may get pompoms in the face.

Companys are started for money, then they work on making a better product while finding new ways to make money. Right now payouts are lowered to combat the programmed bots, however if the payouts stay lower without increase then alternative motives of the company can easily be assumed, but no one but the company knows the truth and they wont say "hey guys payouts are low so easiest way is to fork over your cash to us". Ride it out for a while and see how it goes, its to early to jump to conclusions about EA scamming IMO.

D

donnallg

I will not EVER buy simeloans. So this is a stupid move on their part. And at this rate I won't be paying for it much longer. I would have rather played this game with no updates, than the stupid ones that we have gotten.

G

All I wanted was an explanation as to why the pay for bot workers in EA Land has been lowered when TC3 is supposed to be the test city.

M

mysticlisa516

Because it's the part of their grand scheme of the game for them. Scam all the money they can get from their atms.

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

<blockquote><hr>

All I wanted was an explanation as to why the pay for bot workers in EA Land has been lowered when TC3 is supposed to be the test city.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, TC3 is the testing city, but payouts fluctuate in both EA-Land and TC3. This is all apart of the "dynamic" economy.

D

donnallg

You won't get an answer, I'm sure. I'm not working again and I've just cancelled my 2nd account. My main account will be cancelled before to long if they don't stop taking things from us and start giving us more than this stupid Custom Content.

G

i am unaware of bots that are available to work the robot factories. I find that it would be almost impossible to do. So to say that lowering the payouts in the bot factories is going to combat people using bots to jam all day with is not in my opinion accurate. It does seem that this is only to try and force people to buy simoleans. I will NOT do it. I came back to this game full of excitement for the new changes and have been nothing but frustrated since i came back. If things do not turn around reeeeeallll quick i will not be continuing my subscription. I play to have fun not to be frustrated and bored.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Because it's the part of their grand scheme of the game for them. Scam all the money they can get from their atms.

[/ QUOTE ]

Noone is forced to purchase simoleans. Many sims have worked together to create houses. One sim buys the land, another builds, several others decorate, another adds objects...

I fail to see the ATM machine as being part of a "scam". A scam uses trickery or deceit to take money from someone unsuspectedly. You have the choice of whether or not you wish to pay for simoleans.

C

calvinscreeksim

<blockquote><hr>

I fail to see the ATM machine as being part of a "scam". A scam uses trickery or deceit to take money from someone unsuspectedly. You have the choice of whether or not you wish to pay for simoleans.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think its the idea of ATMs its the current situation of low payouts and the avaliability of others to buy money as its almost the only means of having money.

D

donnallg

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, TC3 is the testing city, but payouts fluctuate in both EA-Land and TC3. This is all apart of the "dynamic" economy.

[/ QUOTE ]

So they raise the price of our stuff (ie. Craft Tables, from $2500 to $4000) and cut our pay from $35 a bot to $17 a bot. Sorry but that fluctuation is not going to make for a "stable" economy.

And a part of their ATM's I thought, was only as much could be bought that was sold. The way it is now is not making the economy stable. The ones that aren't taking the easy way out are the ones getting pentalized again. Decisions like this make it easier to understand why people are using bots.

G

Then I suppose I will be getting friends yahoo Id's and leaving. I've never been so aggravated with a game in my life. I've had sims sitting in cities for months...can't buy anything because it's not affordable anymore, can't do anything but skill. I come to TC3 and then everyone leaves for EA Land. I go there and start working and now the payouts have changed. I didn't buy any money there. I worked my butt off typing, painting, and the factory. Can't make squat doing any of those anymore now, so again...here we are...nothing to do but skill.....ridiculous.

M

mysticlisa516

omg another pom pom girl, EA can do no wrong. I'm glad you like the way the game is, but if you ask around, I bet you will find more that are NOT satisfied with the way things are.

And no, you don't have to buy simoleans, but it will be near impossible to get anywhere in the game if you have personal goals for a house and dont trust roomies to stay, they wind up taking many items needed. I dont blame them for leaving, I'm sure they have their own goals. But I won't be able to recover as fast as normally. I've seen this many times, and I dont want roomies. So, it will take at least a year to get everything I need.

I also will not buy simoleans. If I prove that I am not able to do what I want in a reasonable amount of time, I will be canceling both of my accounts. And I am sure that I am not alone on this point.

I

imported_Raevyn_baby

Donna, Wow 187. for 11 bots...that's great, I worked in tc3 tonight and did 18 bots for...yup $18. and I'm a Supra Genius.. LOL

D

donnallg

<blockquote><hr>

Donna, Wow 187. for 11 bots...that's great, I worked in tc3 tonight and did 18 bots for...yup $18. and I'm a Supra Genius.. LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be Damned if I work a round to make $18 bucks. I can then make more than that doing a single object and not worry about some of these idiots killing me at the factory.

G

im betting th 187 was for several levels above the beginning level, i have been promoted 4 times and made 216 for 17 bots it is ridiculous! So i am assuming people who are just starting out in the factories are making about a buck a bot.

I

imported_Raevyn_baby

I didn't know they changed the payouts...until I did one shift....and that was it!!

I

imported_Raevyn_baby

Where the heck are you sims working??? LOL I am at the top level (10) and pulled 18. for a shift doing 18 bots. I wanna work where you do :p

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

I've never understood the job tracks. Why someone would want to put forth so much more effort to make such little cash is beyond me, when you can simply set your sim AFK on a solo job object. Originally (before the cash-IN was implemented) I thought the goal was to increase the payouts significantly for the jobs and also improve the game-structure regarding them. I see nothing has changed. I've started up a job once or twice for nostalgic reasons, because they can be fun "mini games," but not for when you're starting a new frontier.

I

imported_Raevyn_baby

Phoenix, If you have a good team, I was pulling in at least 1200. a shift X4 shifts,, which is close to 5k. That's decent pay !!!

I

imported_Juniper Skye

Let's move this conversation over to the thread already made about this topic here.

Status
Not open for further replies.