• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Both Housing Plots WON !!!

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Stay Tuned for details.

Congrats to you both, you deserve it.

Stay tuned :link:

Winning Gargoyle Plot :thumbup1:

Winning Ticket !!

W

Walker B

Cool, I bet that was exciting for the individuals. I was dissapointed to see my chance at a cloak die this morning. I wonder if the winners plan on opening public houses and then could ppl recall directly to it?

D

Deb

No clue who won the human spot, but a guildie won the gargoyle plot
and yes he will have a Rez Ankh there and I believe a teleporter set
back to the Vendor house we use. But, do not quote me yet on the
teleporters. :):) Maybe some vendors with supplies not sure though
yet as he was still in shock :):):):):):)

S

Salya Sin

Congrats to your friend! I will try to write something up about both winners as soon as more information is known!

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just let us know when you want to do this Salya & we can get our guildie to meet & talk with you.

L

Lady Willow

Congratulations on a well deserved win! I'm green with envy.

S

Salya Sin

Just let us know when you want to do this Salya & we can get our guildie to meet & talk with you.
Hi there! That would be awesome... we can either meet sometime this weekend... or perhaps if they are Stratics members... I can PM some questions and then they can answer at their leisure.

Let me know... either works for me!

THANKS for the help!

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
that's just beyond kewl!