• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Both accounts were hacked!

I

imported_Sarphus

I agree... not only was it anticipated to be an april fools "joke", but it's a really dumb one at that

G

<blockquote><hr>

this was a dumb april fools joke

[/ QUOTE ]

Aren't they all kinda dumb? Hehe, I mean most people are expecting it from every direction.

R

Razeial

<blockquote><hr>

Wonders what this person will be when they grow up?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a firefighter....

As stupid as it may be, it still pulled in 300+ people......so atleast 300 people fell for it :/

I

imported_Sarphus

actually, I just came into this thread to tell you how stupid the joke was.

R

Razeial

<blockquote><hr>

actually, I just came into this thread to tell you how stupid the joke was.

[/ QUOTE ]

still....299 people is alot...

I

imported_Cyrah

Listen up , I looked to see if I could help you in any way.

You must be a dev.

G

I read it because I was hacked on easter and I know how horrible it feels and was going to see if I could help you any.

R

Razeial

I'm not a dev. But in all seriousness i've been playing for 8 years and have had 5 accounts....my first two were stolen, one is closed down, and the other 2 i currently still play....i know what its like to loose an account, even a loaded one w/ an arty collection....this was pre-ML....

I

imported_blesh

dude... joking about getting your account hacked is like calling someone and being like "my house just burned down, i lost everything"

totally not kewl. and very immature.

R

Razeial

whatever.....its one day out of the year.....

I did call my mom and dad though and tell them they were gonna be grandparents. My mom nearly had a stroke....