• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Botanical Research Assistants

EM Mystique

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Rose Blaque has sent out the request for Botanical Research Assistants. Books have been dispersed and a table with a pouch has been placed at the Reward's Hall. Make sure to have all books turned in by the 31st of December so the plant locations can be inspected. Rewards will be given to those who have completed the quest within the select amount of time.

Make sure to have your name and the sextant location marked in your log books to be fully qualified for the prize!

Thank you for your help!
Rose Blaque

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Where does one obtain the book? I see the empty pouch on at the EM rewards hall...

L

Lillu

kinda bummed because I didn't get a book and want to participate too.

EM Mystique

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
I handed out a BUNCH of books at the Golden Goose Chase, but there is also a book at the Counselor's Hall on the table to copy.

C

Curran

I handed out a BUNCH of books at the Golden Goose Chase, but there is also a book at the Counselor's Hall on the table to copy.
People just luv you so much that they wanted your autograph... IN PRINT!

Haha...this is only Tram and T2a, right? Nowhere else, yes?

N

Noie

Do we turn it in by placing in the mailbox? (No access to the pouch - so hoping I was misunderstanding.)

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Since the locked down box won't let us drop in our logbook, I tossed mine into your mailbox instead.

EMTempest

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please go ahead and put your completed quest books in the mailbox. Sorry for the confusion!

Tempest

EM Mystique

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Thank you for your patience and understanding with me. I thought I had the bag fixed. :blushing:

the Botanical Assistant Recognition will be on Wed night 1/5 7pm PST at the Counselor's Hall.
Thank You one and all for your participation!
Rose Blaque

N

Noie

Is the winning entry viewable somewhere? I'd like to see what interesting things they found. :)

EM Mystique

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
I am waiting to find Kali then I'll put all the books upstairs at the rewards hall. there were some very creative entries and I appreciate all the efforts that went into this project!
As was announced at the recognition meeting, the work that you {as a group} did in your research has lead to some very Very interesting finds indeed!
Soon that also will be announced!
Kali find Mystique or Rose soon please! :)
Rose Blaque

N

Noie

Oh, I'm Kali. You found me. :) I was away for work and completely missed the celebration. And I know how botanists love to celebrate. ;)