• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bot Factory

• Thread starter imported_debslee
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_debslee

I tried to go to the bot factory tonight, and my pool car didnt arrive, and when I tried to use the phone, it wouldnt give me the option to call a cab to go to work....... I tried on two other lots, but still the same. Also I could see that I was still employed and had the option to quit work - so I know Im still hired - anyone else had this problem?????

V

vapd3317

I had this happen because the sim clock on my game was off. I saw others go to work while my clock showed it was 11pm instead of 8am. On the other side of the coin,...my clock would also say it was 9am when in reality, the work day had already ended, so calling for the cab didn't work.

I found out the clock was off by asking other players what the sim time was. A reboot of the game cleared the glitch, but it has happened more than once.

I

imported_debslee

Thanks for the suggestion, but my sim time was correct because I asked another sim to call and see if they could call a cab for work and they could....so I knew that it was something that was off for me. I am hoping that with maint it will set itself right for me to go to work tonight!