• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Boss Battle Issues

H

Holocog

Ive lost 8 boss baattles in a row, then won a CJ then lost a cfo. Usually its Glitches in TT. Like in ceo's you might get hit for -15 or -19 for no reason. SOmetimes you will get a -5 if you try to get snacks, and sometimes you will get damaged during the feeding round for no reason. Maybe Its some telepatic thing or whatever. BUt its getting VERY annoying. In a cfo the cfo's gears would take you for a -20 not a -10.In BBHQ the game would conveniently(for the ceo) lag right before the ceo hits you. Submiting a bug report probably wont help.ITs not your video card(they're suggesting you just didnt SEE the 2nd attack)because the ceo cant attack twice in the same instance. If they couldnt use that or anything else that they would normally tell you to do as an excuse, they will tell you"Thanks, we'll get around to it some other time". I havent noticed any problems with VP or CJ...:sad3::sad3::popcorn::gun:

F

Fangs McWolf

SOmetimes you will get a -5 if you try to get snacks, and sometimes you will get damaged during the feeding round for no reason. Maybe Its some telepatic thing or whatever. BUt its getting VERY annoying.
I have no idea about the other 'glitches' you are referring to, but if you do a CJ and then do a CEO without restarting TT first, then you may experience -5's when you are walking away from the conveyor belts. It happened to me once and when it happened, I wouldn't be able to walk forward until I stepped backward a little first. Just restart TT after a CJ and that should fix that one for you. As for the others, I have no clue.

S

Squeaker

Just lost my first bossbot battle in ages! Was down 30 points even before he sent out his first gears... What??? Could not get out of the way of anything being thrown and numerous times - nothing was being thrown in my direction. I had not been in CJ as I am full and want to save everything for tonight. Anyone know what's going on there? I did have to escape at 20ish points. Luckily I made it! Hope ya'll are having better luck in there.. And I was using my big cheese suit for the first time.. how sad is that?

P

Pinky Pepperpow

CEO was a mess the other night. haven't been back. double hits, golf balls going through the boss, hits outta nowhere, hit at the same time as the "fore" and hit again....course was a little more challenging...and scarry!

S

Squeaker

In my normal stubbornness... and boredom... I tried the CEO again. Three phantom hits before I was booted. I have no idea what's going on in there but I don't plan on trying it again until someone else says it's safe. So, if anyone sees me online before the beanfest - make me leave! No good can come of it... Off to pack for vacation now...