• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bored on legends!

N

NickyDishes

what other shard is a good pvp shard to go to? not one that has too much....just one like legends used to have before everybody wined complained and quit or left

T

Toolbox2010Leg

its summer time, people are off doing things, at least those of us with lives, I am actually leaving for vacation tomorrow night myself... a lot of the legends PVPers have left legends and gone to chessy.... but we will be back in the fall when people have more time to play and it picks up
Shifty

N

NickyDishes

its summer time, people are off doing things, at least those of us with lives, I am actually leaving for vacation tomorrow night myself... a lot of the legends PVPers have left legends and gone to chessy.... but we will be back in the fall when people have more time to play and it picks up
Shifty
well yeah...i mean nobody....no one....not one single person! time to transfer i guess

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we're doing a tourney to spark up some fun there but yeah things are slow since nobody can seem to compete with L*D there.

N

NickyDishes

we're doing a tourney to spark up some fun there but yeah things are slow since nobody can seem to compete with L*D there.
not being able to compete and being outnumbered r 2 different things

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
considering the 2 other pvp guilds of prominence are larger than L*D?

R

ReaperNI

My buddys guild ossfranit or whatever has currently taken a hiatious from lengends from legends cause its so dead. im not really sure why people play other shards but i think you should either run pacific or atlantic depending on you game time and ping. these people looking for good fights on dead shards is crazy nothing like defending off 3 of the other factions zerg crews. plus atl is the current home of TFR although they are not around as much as the other guild its always a chanege to fight them they currently have a com and tb faction guilds. SL big guild is the worthless zerg hh! which they have nothing but numbers. Min used to have a huge Heat guild but since uo broke its grandfather faction/nonfaction alliance the guild is now much smaller but still has some good players. Com has currently died off again besides the TFR subguild. Another guild found its much harder to kill someone without spaming explode pots. TB is a free for all expect to be attacked by everyone tb guilds fighting tb guilds right in the middle of other factions i mean its a mess but certainly fun. so come on over to atlantic where the action is always going till the wee hours of the moring. TYR

N

NickyDishes

so what shard is most like legends?(when its cool there lol) in the lines of pvp.....

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My buddys guild ossfranit or whatever has currently taken a hiatious from lengends from legends cause its so dead. im not really sure why people play other shards but i think you should either run pacific or atlantic depending on you game time and ping. these people looking for good fights on dead shards is crazy nothing like defending off 3 of the other factions zerg crews. plus atl is the current home of TFR although they are not around as much as the other guild its always a chanege to fight them they currently have a com and tb faction guilds. SL big guild is the worthless zerg hh! which they have nothing but numbers. Min used to have a huge Heat guild but since uo broke its grandfather faction/nonfaction alliance the guild is now much smaller but still has some good players. Com has currently died off again besides the TFR subguild. Another guild found its much harder to kill someone without spaming explode pots. TB is a free for all expect to be attacked by everyone tb guilds fighting tb guilds right in the middle of other factions i mean its a mess but certainly fun. so come on over to atlantic where the action is always going till the wee hours of the moring. TYR
No offense, but I seriously had trouble reading that

so what shard is most like legends?(when its cool there lol) in the lines of pvp.....
Never played legends, but small good shards for pvp are

Lake Austin- it's not one sided, quite a few pvp guilds allied, so it's usually just a who has more when

Baja- Two main pvp alliances, so pretty big fights between the two

Great Lakes- Most active "Faction" shard as in raiding/defending bases etc

Pacific I think would be worth checking out as well, haven't played there in awhile, but don't think things have changed to much

R

ReaperNI

Only problem i have with great lakes is i looked at there kill points and they are in the hundred millions. so gl getting rank 10 from newbie no suit.

And BTW i tried to run a despise by myself on legends LMAO i got raided by L*D i was half tempeted to transfer over one of my pvpers and show those newb cakes how it done.

TYR

N

NickyDishes

well my guild turned their backs on me....who cares but anyway i need to join a new faction on legends.....who's gonna wanna ex X member lol

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
X is undoubtedly one of the worst guilds ever to claim to pvp in UO.