• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Boots Waves

B

Boots

Just pokin' my head in for the first time in months. I just wanted to say that, even though I cancelled my ToonTown account about 2 months ago, I miss one aspect of the game:

you guys. :sad3:

The game itself lost its appeal for me; I had 2 toons in the hunnerd-teens laff, and the prospect of building more just didn't light my fire anymore, particularly since I have limited play time and EXTREMELY limited (pretty much non-existant) time with anyone on this board. The only thing that kept me going for as long as it did was playing Horsies with Trish, and once we could no longer arrange common play time . . . well . . . :stretcher:

But the reason I'm posting here now is to let ch'yall know (particularly my bud Trish) that I do think of this community often, and it's the only thing that would give me any reason to start up TT again. Right now time is very tight, and money is equally tight (building a garage--home equity loan = expenserious!!). I don't foresee me running Max Power, Waskell E. Wabbit, or Victor again in the near, or even quasi-near, future. But I really do miss the cameraderie, teamwork, and most especially laughs in the precious few moments I had to run with any of you blokes.

I'll likely lurk, and perhaps post on occasion--but since I'm out of the gaming loop I doubt anything I might have to say would meaningfully add to any conversation, so my posting will be rare. But those of you I've corresponded with and ran with are most excellent compadres and I wanted to say *sniff* I miss ya.

peace.

Edit: forgot to mention, for those who care and who couldn't figure it out: I used to be "Sure Foot."

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used to be "Sure Foot."
Correction! (because it's what we do, is correct each other) You were SureFoot. :)

I pulled out horsie.. what was it, Wednesday night? For the first time since Victor ran out to pasture. There was a series of Big Cheese invasions, and you know me with the Cheese, I couldn't resist. It was fun using the horse phrases again and what not, but she definitely wasn't complete.

I know how you feel about money and home expenses. We're in the middle of replacing the entire roof of the house. The foyer ceiling fell in one night (scared the **** outta me!), and looking further, the entire north bottom needed replaced. Now that they started ripping out shingles, good grief the whole thing needs to be replaced. So we didn't have to go the home equity route yet but we're now officially broke. lol

Now I know we're sitting here in our temporary home on Stratics while they fix everything, and we have only one forum to mess in, but remember we had an off topic forum, and off topic is ok here too. So playing or not, you have no excuse not to keep in touch. Well, none I'll accept anyway!

Much :heart: Victor/Wabbit/Max/"insertnamehereandnoticeit'sinquotes". I think about you often and I'm glad you popped in to see us.

S

Sheriff Tricky

Hey SureFoot, it is great to hear from you again. I know the feeling you are going through with TT, you read and responded to my goodbye post. I am playing a few times a week but not as often as I would like. The end of the school year has been nutty.