• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

boomstick

G

You mean Boomstick? It has SC/FC 1/MR 3/LRC 20%, and does 100% Chaos Damage (Random Element each hit).

I however call it the Doomstick, because it gets more Mages and Tamers killed than i can count. When i see someone in the Twisted Weald or in Destard trying to tame with a Boomstick in their hands, i know they're pretty much dead meat and are gonna suck up my regs from Rezzing/Healing them. Unless they have Macing, anything has 95% chance to hit them with Melee when they have Boomstick equipped.
Swords of Prosperity, Staff of Magi, or Staff of Pyros are much better due to the fact they use your Magery skill as your Defensive skill against Weapon/Claw/Bite attacks. Hell, even a Staff of Power (Ilsh Minor Arty) can be used if you wear a +15 Magery Ring or Bracelet to counteract the -15 Mage Wep on it. Jaana's Staff can be used too if you use a +15 Magery Ring or Brace with the Treatise on Alchemy Talisman that gives +5 Magery, that can counteract the -20 Mage Wep on Jaana's Staff, plus the DCI on it can be useful.

I

imported_Lord GOD(GOD)

I thought he might mean that but didn't want to be presumptuous.

It has:

Spell Channel
1 FC
20 Lrc
3 MR
100% Chaos damage
& is a one handed mace weapon with feint and something that doesn't seem to work as specials.

G

lol cannot find that either oh well and the broomstick is cause i such a witch cannot even blame it on spelling. thank for the info .