• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Books from EM Event

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There appears to be a variety of books related to the current EM event. How about we show the different books in this thread?

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bounty Books​

Found as loot on the monsters that spawn near the Black Gates.​

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
'Standing Orders'
Looted from Black Gate Spawn on Horseshoe (Cartel) Island​

Cartel's response upon reading this book:
'Casca would be better to denounce his throne than to try to take our island!'​

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Found off on of the Merc's near Heaven's Forge.

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Count of Berg found 2 new books on the spawn at Heaven's Forge this evening

'New Orders'

----------------------------------------------

'A Pawn Moves'

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is a latest one which sounds like there will be a big climax on Friday!

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Final Stand...?
Reported by Shae [S*RE] of TB Faction

While protrolling the gates looking for things to ste....liberate...I stubbled upon the steps of the grusome Dark Tower where it is believed that many unspeakable rituals have accured, I found Lady Tara O'Reagan and her pet in the heat of battling a scout. Once the scout was...persauded...to tell her all the information he knew, he offered Tara O'Reagan a book.

Upon receiving the book Tara O'Reagan passed it along to the Mistress of the Dark Tower, Lady Cymidei Fier who had this to say:

"The King's hirelings are nothing but a feast of souls, meager offerings for the Old Gods. Let the fool Lord Casca come in all his power and rage for he is but a pawn of greater powers."

As she spoke those words I felt a surge of dark energies emitting from her so I thought it best to stealth away! Also, if anyone happens to see the Lady Fier...Please do tell her she ought to be more careful with her belongings as I sto....found....some strange dagger that needs to be returned to her!

-------
Time: 8:00pm Paciffic Standard Time
Where: ???

C

Cymidei Fier

New books found at The Dark Tower:

Asimov found these which warn of an impending attack tomorrow night:

This is one offering a reward for my head!

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
'Orders'
Taken off a monster at Dawn​

When Shayla and Count of Berg showed the book to me, I was laughing my bum off. My hats off to the EMs for having an awesome sense of humor; definitely one for the "Classic moments" book.

Then I thought, "Wait a second, not the Outhouse!!! The Ivory Throne must survive!" :drool:

C

Cymidei Fier

A mercenary scout was found at the Dark Tower today and there's a new book hinting at an attack next week. The original is on display in the Dark Tower and all are welcome to come and examine it.