• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Book Of Masteries

Porky

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I just got the expansion pack so I can use the book of Mastereies. Then I obtained the book of masteries, and found an archery primer. I "read" the primer, and it said something about my archery skill. BUT, when I try to use the special move, I get this message: "You are not on the correct path for using this mastery ability". Do I need to do the time lord quest for it to work, even though I already have the book and already read the primer? My archery is at 105, so that is not the problem.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
In CC left click book and choose the mastery you ate.

Last edited:

Porky

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
What is CC? I ate the archery mastery, but in the book it doesn't say archery, it has the flaming shot, which is one of the archery special moves.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You have to click the book and choose Switch Mastery in Classic client it is SINGLE left click. Double opens the book.

Last edited:

Porky

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I just realized that it is classic client. I right clicked and it just closed the book

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No books open.

Single left click the book.
upload_2019-1-9_15-49-3.png

Click Switch Mastery
upload_2019-1-9_15-49-38.png

Then switch to what you want.

upload_2019-1-9_15-50-26.png

Last edited:

Porky

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Oh, I got it! Thank You! It was closing my backpack when I did the single right click on the book, but then I tried left clicking on the book and got it! Thanks!