• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Book Of Lore (the story)

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think this can be useful for everyone to understand the story and it will be updated :)

- Page 0 come from "of the three" Event (this page cannot be added (for now ..) to the "Book Of Lore")
- Page 1/13 from "Alchemist’s Abomination" Event

This is how the pages appear graphically:

This is the "Book of Lore":

At the moment only page 1 to 13 can be added to it!

"At the moment the "Book of Lore", empty, with 1 ore more page or full look the same.
So beware of the scam! Hope the dev'll fix it and modify the text of the book when it contains 1 or more pages or when it is full!"

Pages 0-13 are listed below:

Last edited:

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is it still possible to get Book 0 from Three Event? I have a bad feeling about this. Please and Thank you

Jepeth

Seasoned Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'm pretty sure the page 0 is a bug from people adding the pages to the wrong book. The 'The Three' Book of Lore and these 1-13 pages are not connected stories.

Regardless, though, that event is over and that book can no longer be obtained.

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm pretty sure the page 0 is a bug from people adding the pages to the wrong book. The 'The Three' Book of Lore and these 1-13 pages are not connected stories.

Regardless, though, that event is over and that book can no longer be obtained.
Ok, i will not worry about it. I wish I had know about the three book. Thank you.