• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bonsai & Mutant Plants

C

Chameleon

These Plants don't give resources nor seeds.
You can't use them to pollinate other plants.

So can i just turn them into decorative plant at stage 7 or must i wait till it turn stage 9?? And from stage 7 to 9, is there any difference in the plant visually?

I

imported_Fran Fury

I turn mine decorative as soon as they are able to. Don't remember exactly what stage it is. Once they grow into the "plant" they do not change appearance again. (well unless you let it just die then it changes into a bowl again lol)

C

Chameleon

Thanks!
That will be stage 7 where they made their first appearance as what they are.

Edited: Opps! Was trying to find the button to set to decorative mode but it hasn't appeared. Guess have to wait.

B

Beastmaster

I have several bonsai plants locked at day 7 or 8 which still show as "a vibrant rare bonsai tree". I don't recall how I got them locked at this stage with the name still showing. I have some locked down on tables in my home and some in my backpack. None of them are growing. Does anyone recall the discussions that went on concerning the bonsai names being displayed and whether the Devs made any changes in that regard? Must have been 2 years ago or more??

B

Beastmaster

Well I went a day or so with plants stuck, not growing, as was mentioned in another thread. When my bonsai finally started growing again it reached day 9 and I was able to set it to deco mode WITHOUT losing the description. Now says, "a decorative uncommon bonsai plant".

F

feath

Well I went a day or so with plants stuck, not growing, as was mentioned in another thread. When my bonsai finally started growing again it reached day 9 and I was able to set it to deco mode WITHOUT losing the description. Now says, "a decorative uncommon bonsai plant".

nice tag!