• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bones Exchange

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This idea is unashamedly stolen from Atlantic shard

List the bones you've got
list the bones you'd like

Let's see if we can do some swapping. :)

If you've put bones on a vendor, or in a box at your house, please give facet and co-ord/location

So far I have
2 - Mero (pink) (white)
Winker (pink) - A thought, is Winker too macho to want pink bones? :rolleyes2:

Last edited:

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Frodo has locked down boxes on his shop steps, NW Luna, for people to put bones in for owners to collect. I've dropped some in for people and found some of my own characters, thanks to the people for dropping them off and to Frodo for the boxes :)

Looking for Hex, Jekyll, Merlin, Thor, Odin and Zippy.

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good idea,
I have found :
Petra fyde, 2-tone red *waves to petra*
Saruman, pink
Mr-pink, 2 tone red x2

Looking for :
Myphsar/Myph/Myph'sar/Myphic

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:) do you use chat? and if yes, which channel should I give a shout out in? (btw, just saw one of yours in Frodo's boxes)

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im back ingame in a few mins.
Most of the time im in gen chat.
I know where you house is as i used to shop there years ago so if you have a postbox ill put the bones in it. :)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes, I have a post box :) Though the shop is Barian's, next door.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
;) got them, thanks. Although I've killed several Myphsar zombies today, none gave me bones
I do have now
Chiuaua's white bones

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL Winker, PINK !your fav colour;) I dare you to display on your steps! ooooh scary! :)

Muck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If anyone find's my Bones (Muck) i'd be delighted if i could get them :)

my icq is 283008

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This idea is unashamedly stolen from Atlantic shard

List the bones you've got
list the bones you'd like

Let's see if we can do some swapping. :)

If you've put bones on a vendor, or in a box at your house, please give facet and co-ord/location

So far I have
2 - Mero (pink) (white)
Winker (pink) - A thought, is Winker too macho to want pink bones? :rolleyes2:
Real men wear pink, :danceb: or so im told. One of my pvp chars used to wear a neon pink AOS robe. Keep hold of them if you can, we will bump into each otehr at some point. ;)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Real men wear pink, :danceb: or so im told. One of my pvp chars used to wear a neon pink AOS robe. Keep hold of them if you can, we will bump into each otehr at some point. ;)
I've seen that advert too. Actually Terry's still got 2 characters in PHT - the Pink Hat Thugs

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL Winker, PINK !your fav colour;) I dare you to display on your steps! ooooh scary! :)
Next time you pass by have alook on the door step... Changed my PvP supply box from a gold box to a pink bone pile :oops:

Thanks to who ever it was who gave them to me while i was standing at Luna. Sorry i was not to chaty, i was on the phone at the time when i seen the trade window open.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehe mine. Can I get back to you after the weekend? I really need a gender change token for that char, I'm not comfortable playing a male char.