• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bone Collections drop-off

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
If anyone finds and kills someone elses Named Skeleton and wishes to drop it off in my mailbox, I will make sure it gets to the correct owner if they wish to have it.

Also if anyone finds mine! :)

Larisa or Maharia

Thanks!

Mailbox.jpg

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I have placed a book on top of the mailbox so if you drop off a set of bones, please put the name in the book so people can check to see if their bones are there if they are interested.

MailBones.jpg

Callise

Journeyman
I'll pick up Callise''s a bit later. So glad someone found a set with The Shade on them.
Also, finally got the Jumping Callise named skeletons joke (only took about 12 hours). You filthy swines- love you all! Now to quietly collect and burn them all.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
LOL yeah I tried to get the jumping one last night, killed about 9 of them but no bones! :/

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have placed a book on top of the mailbox so if you drop off a set of bones, please put the name in the book so people can check to see if their bones are there if they are interested.

View attachment 73226
You know what is funny is Pervert and Tyrath (Both mine) died at the same time in the Sorc Dungeon and have only died once each since the bones went on line and you have both of their bones in your mailbox LOL. Stupid Pargon liche lord and a DC Pervert was running to the stairs and it DC'd right beside a hidden Tyrath in the hall and I guess the PLL withered Tyrath out of hiding. Anyway did not take dozens of death obviously to bring their bones out :) I think Origin being a small population probably increases the odds a lot. Maybe if I get home early enough from todays market we can test that theory.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
LOL yeah like I said in the UHall thread, I was attempting to kill Larisa with my Governor Char in Fel...accidently e-bolted her in guard zone and got whacked lol, she only died that one time and her zombie popped up and someone got her bones...so you may be right about smaller shards having a better chance.

Smells like money to me :p
LOL had to throw that in there, what with the stuff you do irl and all ;)

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL yeah like I said in the UHall thread, I was attempting to kill Larisa with my Governor Char in Fel...accidently e-bolted her in guard zone and got whacked lol, she only died that one time and her zombie popped up and someone got her bones...so you may be right about smaller shards having a better chance.

LOL had to throw that in there, what with the stuff you do irl and all ;)
Great thing about pastured critters, there ain't mush Dookie touching :) Except for when you bring it all together to compost ;)
100_1195-252x182.jpg

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
We have more bones!!

Tree
Lord Kador
Sweet Melissa
False Prophet
Cast It Again

Message me here or try to holler at me in game if your bones are here and you'd like to have them!

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We have more bones!!

Tree
Lord Kador
Sweet Melissa
False Prophet
Cast It Again

Message me here or try to holler at me in game if your bones are here and you'd like to have them!
You can drop FalseProphet's bones in my mailbox across from you (old CCC house) watch out for all the cookie crumbs though ;)

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Ok here is an updated list of Bones, mailbox is set to anyone so you can drop em in or take em out!

The Outcast Lil
Bailey
Punchin Bag
The Glorious Lord Kador-of-Kunark, Viscount of Skara Brae
Cast It Again
Molla
Jayisachump x3
Mrmr
Champ's Girl
Dylan x2
Trixie
Anne Thraxe