• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Bone Collection

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Auction ends Monday 6/20 11PM EST. Items are PickUp Only on Pac. Will except gold on many shards though, just ask.
Also 1 and 2 are containers
1. Bone Wyrm Bones -150M Open
2. A Pile Of Petrified Bones - 100M Open
3. A Pile Of Ancient Bones - 100MOpen
4. A Flesh Stripped Pile Of Bones - 100M Open
5. Bones Gnawed By A Vampire Hell Hound - 100M Open

neptune1369

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
aggg STOP, im trying to save up for the other things your selling *winks* Bone Wyrm Bones(white) -150M

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Btw Lineman, I have a new icq 612363999

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Money talks,
ty lineman smooth transaction
Nice try lol, for bidders information nothing has been sold. I will get in touch with winners tonight after work. Around 8 pm Est. Sorry auction wasn't more detailed but will figure it out later.

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry for confusion but pretty much thought ten minute rule was rule of thumb around here. Basically to clear any confusion an item that gets bid on within last ten minutes of auction continues that item for ten more minutes. Once item hasnt been bid on for ten consecutive minutes that item is closed to bidding. That being said here are winning bidders.

1-180 Promathia
2-100 Big Ev
3-100 Big Ev
4-220 Promathia
5-105 Big Ev

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ya i figured there was one but u never know as im pretty sure i saw one not to long ago that it wasnt. well not to long ago as in a few months :) anyhow ill give ya a shout on icq when i log on. Thanks :thumbup: