• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bonding Pack beetles?

• Thread starter Gideon Catskills
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

Gideon Catskills

Ok so I have a blue bettle on my smith and i would like him to bond but every time i drop fruit on him to feed him it just goes into his pack.

So the question is how do i feed a pack beetle? is there some kind of trick? or am i just missing somthing? Thanks -Gideon

G

Gideon Catskills

LOL thanks no wonder he didt like those pears
Thanks Frarc

M

MrMarcus

Loring your pets before feeding 'em, tells you what they likes for lunch

G

<blockquote><hr>

It's hard to lore with a crafter though

[/ QUOTE ]

If your crafter is human JOAT will let you lore your tamed pet. It may take a few tries but it will work.

G

I'm not sure if mine's greedy, but my thief took her bug when she went raiding provisioners for semi rare nibbles. Dropped some cooked meats on the bug and he ate those too. Apparently Sophia's pets aren't that fussy what they dine on, but then, if your mum was a thief, you'd eat what you found too :p

Wenchy

A

Antion_Vallin

<blockquote><hr>

Apparently Sophia's pets aren't that fussy what they dine on, but then, if your mum was a thief, you'd eat what you found too :p

Wenchy

[/ QUOTE ]You'd have to be a slow learner if your hands cought in the cookie jar at this point...

G

I've found that meat eating pets eat all raw meat and all cooked except cooked ribs. Chicken, ham, sausages are all happily consumed.

They'll also accept body parts, which can come in handy if you run out of ribs while fighting undead. Slip it a tasty leg, head or torso and you're good to go.

G

Aye, I discovered the body parts thing out fishing. Bug doesn't mind his food a little stale and salty
I stopped trying to feed things cooked meat after the ribs didn't work. Mmm, maybe there is a use for all that cooked fish Molly stockpiled...

Wenchy

G

Sorry, not fish, the only fish they'll eat is that you get when carving a sea serpent.

They will eat roast pigs from titans, ham, sausages, cooked bird, cooked chicken leg and cooked leg of lamb, oh, and bacon. I bonded my dragon with the Valentine bacon

UncleSham

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"They'll also accept body parts,"

hey , even beetles enjoy a little head .

"your pet looks happier"