• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bonding & Jewels

U

uoBuoY

At the moment I don't have enough Taming to bond with my Mare. I can bond with my Mare if I use jewels. I tried it!

If I use jewels to bond with my Mare and I die, what happens to my Mare?

B

burnttrees

sooo

if you need the jewelry to bond then most likely you have probs controlling him as well with out the jewelry but once bonded he will not go wild unless you don't feed him and he gets to upset as for dieing just make sure you get rezzed quick and place the jewelry one to control him

U

uoBuoY

Thank you for the quick reply!

Backup question...

If both of us die will the Mare vanish or appear in ghost form?

B

burnttrees

the mare will not unbond if you take off the jewelry so if you both die it will turn to a ghost i have bonded several creatures this way and allot of them i have no prob controlling with out the jewelry but the mare even players with 120 lore and 120 taming still have probs with them as they need to be fed often