• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bola questions

• Thread starter PaganOfLegends
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

PaganOfLegends

I have a bunch of questions about bola's. Did a search, and couldn't find anything on bola's, so hope someone here can help. I don't pvp, but would like to sell them on my vendors.

How many uses does a bola have? Once you throw and dismount someone, can you pick it up off the ground, or does it appear back in your pack, or is it just gone? Or do you have to unwind it from around your victims neck?

How much do bola's sell for?

Does gm made bola's and bola's made by a tinker with skills in the 70's, work just as well? Or does the tinker skill make the bola more or less accurate?

TIA for anyone who answers.

After 10 yrs of playing, I am finally going to try to gm tinkering.

G

Dunno on the sell price, but skill doesn't affect them in any way. They're pretty much endless, you just have to pick them up after throwing (not always posible in pvp).

Rey~

P

PaganOfLegends

Thanks Reymar, for that information.

I guess I will price bola's at maybe 75 gp. I just want to have a shop, where you can pretty much get anything a crafter can craft. Probably not much of a market for bola's, but just want to have them in stock.

I would never have known the info you gave, being as I never go into Fel.

One more question. Will a bola garrauntee dismount a player, or can the bola miss?

Thank you very much for the info Reymar! I was thinking maybe I would have to wait a few days for an answer, being as the Tinker board isn't read very much.

Mahalo from Pagan Of Legends