• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Bokuto on Great Lakes

U

uohater

Still looking for that nice bokuto! Look'n for swing speed, mana leech, and hit spell damage.. Ive got no interest in damage increase, I see it as a waste of points, so again, let me know what ya got. I'll pay well, and also not looking to spend 40m on a sword that will be useless in another year, but will spend a couple mil on it, more so if it is perfect. With that said once again, thanks!

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still looking for that nice bokuto! Lookn for swing speed, mana leech, and spell damge.. Ive got no intrest in damage increase, I see it as a waste of points, so again, let me know what ya got. I'll pay well, and also not looking to spend 40m on a sword that will be useless in another year, but will spend a couple mil on it, more so if it is perfect. With that said once again, thanks!
Just curious; but by spell damage you mean a hit spell right? You may wanna clarify that.

And Im not sure why you would want a bokuto with SSI, when it only takes 50-60 dex (Maybe less) to swing it at cap. Just letting ya know!!

PS: It might be easier for you to just buy Ash runics saws, and use ash to get what you want. According to your needs, making one with ash would give you..

40 Damage, 10ssi.

You could easily get 2 mods with an ash runic.

Just trying to help :)

U

uohater

Well thank you very much, I've been playing this game forever but there are still alot of things I don't know. Got a link for all the caps?