• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BoE Old-Timey Craft Night At Brit Blacksmith Wednesday

S

Sees Far

Remember how Brit Blacksmith used to be teeming with crafts-people ready to make you a new set of armor, a shiny new weapon, or repair your broken down stuff? No? Well come out this Wednesday (2/6) from 8 - 9(?)PM CST.

Bring your fighter who needs repairs or bring your own smith and belly up to the forge. Buy some crafted items for a nice price, take advantage of FREE repairs (tips gladly accepted)......heck, I'll even take a swipe at breaking...errr...enhancing that almost l33t item you looted with my legendary smith/tailor. While enhancements are in the hands of the gods, any repairs by BoE crafters are guaranteed to be returned to you whole. Need a few sprinkles of Powder of Fortification or something dyed your favorite Tokuno pigment? We can do that also for a fair price. Craftable artifact items can be made for special requests, subject to ingredients being available. There may even be some prizes and giveaways!

Come on down and take a look at the once and future marketplace that was a LS staple for so many years, and tell them Old Charlie sent you!

S

Sees Far

A good time was had by all! Met a lot of nice people. Think we may do that again some time

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
sorry i missed it. I hope to catch you soon and add a news report for LS.

I

IronHorse

Was a most pleasant time to swing by the forge and see the sights and smells of days gone by.
I certainly hope that you make this a regular event.

G

Nice idea for an event...definitely something to do again.