• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Body Sash Crafted By EM, 1 of 3, 2014

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I'm almost certain there's more than three of those. I have one myself and I think my husband does too, though I can't find his at the moment. Here's mine:

Screenshot (458).png

I THINK they were a third option from this event but I'm not 100% sure.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have one as well, so there are at least 5 out there.

EM crafted items usually don't sell for as much as normal EM event items do since there are tons of "a sash crafted by (insert generic EM name here)" that have been made over the years.

My guess would be about 30m-70m for this item assuming it is a 1/5 and there aren't tons more floating around.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
The body sash was given to everyone. I forget what the other crafted items were from that event; they were given only to the 3 winners.