• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BODs Needed For Completing Large Bods For The Artisan's Festival

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I need the following small bods in regular leather to complete 6 large bods. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

1 - Shoes - Any leather -Exceptional - 15
1 - Leather Cap - Normal Leather - Exceptional - 20
2 1 - Leather Gorget - Normal Leather - Exceptional - 20
1 - Studded Gloves - Normal Leather - Exceptional - 15
1 - Studded Gloves - Normal Leather - Normal - 15

2 - Studded Tunic - Normal Leather - Exceptional - 15

Updated . Thanks Laura

Last edited:

gwen

Slightly Crazed
why bother with large to waste on festival ?
Just bribe dagger BODs (or other useless weapon ones) you collect with 0.1 blacksmith toons to exceptional . Daggers are cheapest to craft.

And bribe cloth BODS to exceptional too.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It takes 25,000 bank points to get the star on a tree in one city alone. Those little .1 bods won't get you there.

Wasting? I beg to differ. Through the efforts of many who have done large bods and have donated them to Moonglow, Moonglow will have a tree with a star this year. Through the efforts of many other towns will as well.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Laura's list still needs:

2 - chainmail coif exceptional shadow 10
4 - platemail tunic normal iron 15

gwen

Slightly Crazed
It takes 25,000 bank points to get the star on a tree in one city alone. Those little .1 bods won't get you there.

Wasting? I beg to differ. Through the efforts of many who have done large bods and have donated them to Moonglow, Moonglow will have a tree with a star this year. Through the efforts of many other towns will as well.

10 normal daggers give .2 banked points and require 30iron
10 exceptional daggers give 4 points . still require 30 iron.
Easy to craft in batches : use 250 charge tool and fill deeds.
20 normal weapon goes from normal to exceptional on one bribe. And I get lots of daggers with my 0.1 blacksmith toons.
Same about cloth tailor BODs. Especially 20 ones.
Filling large BODs need too much collecting and sorting.

HRH Liz

Lore Master
UNLEASHED
10 normal daggers give .2 banked points and require 30iron
10 exceptional daggers give 4 points . still require 30 iron.
Easy to craft in batches : use 250 charge tool and fill deeds.
20 normal weapon goes from normal to exceptional on one bribe. And I get lots of daggers with my 0.1 blacksmith toons.
Same about cloth tailor BODs. Especially 20 ones.
Filling large BODs need too much collecting and sorting.
2 Days and I am at 20K bank points in less than 150 bods still less than 1 book. At your rate even if you got 5 bank points it would take 5000 bods/5 BOD Books that you will need to make 5 runs with or get out you packies (4) just to transport them to do one tree. When you have been doing BODs for a long time you have all your BODs sorted already so it is just taking the time to do them. oops sorry 21K bank points.

gwen

Slightly Crazed
2 Days and I am at 20K bank points in less than 150 bods still less than 1 book. At your rate even if you got 5 bank points it would take 5000 bods/5 BOD Books that you will need to make 5 runs with or get out you packies (4) just to transport them to do one tree. When you have been doing BODs for a long time you have all your BODs sorted already so it is just taking the time to do them. oops sorry 21K bank points.
You are really BOD pro. I am just amateur, so dropping several hundreds bank points on each tree works for me. And my way is easy to fill and participate. daggers, normal carpenter or blacksmithing stuff (oak or dull copper) tailor cloth useless. Nor everybody have patience to spend 2 days doing bods. Asking your guildies to do each 2-3 hundred bank points in my way will do them no harm and ease your job.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
to do each 2-3 hundred bank points
Oh, I thought we were supposed to do 1000 points each for Moonglow, 200 points each for New Magincia, and an unspecified number for Yew. We have the rest of October and all of November... this may take a while. I haven't even finished my New Magincia points yet!

Okay.
ringmail sleeves normal iron 20
ringmail leggings normal iron 20
ringmail runic normal iron 20
plate helm normal iron 10
ringmail sleeves exceptional dull copper 10
platemail arms exceptional dull copper 20
platemail gloves exceptional iron 20

HRH Liz

Lore Master
UNLEASHED
You are really BOD pro. I am just amateur, so dropping several hundreds bank points on each tree works for me. And my way is easy to fill and participate. daggers, normal carpenter or blacksmithing stuff (oak or dull copper) tailor cloth useless. Nor everybody have patience to spend 2 days doing bods. Asking your guildies to do each 2-3 hundred bank points in my way will do them no harm and ease your job.
We are not saying do not help but even dropping 200 points your way is a lot of bods.

HRH Liz

Lore Master
UNLEASHED
Oh, I thought we were supposed to do 1000 points each for Moonglow, 200 points each for New Magincia, and an unspecified number for Yew. We have the rest of October and all of November... this may take a while. I haven't even finished my New Magincia points yet!

Okay.
ringmail sleeves normal iron 20
ringmail leggings normal iron 20
ringmail runic normal iron 20
plate helm normal iron 10
ringmail sleeves exceptional dull copper 10
platemail arms exceptional dull copper 20
platemail gloves exceptional iron 20
I know you can use Exp in place of Norm but can you use a Dull in place of an iron. I know you can use higher in Tailor but never tried with smith

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
[/QUOTE]
I know you can use Exp in place of Norm but can you use a Dull in place of an iron. I know you can use higher in Tailor but never tried with smith
Well I'll be! You can! I just tried. Thanks for asking the question.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There are as many ways of doing bods as there are players. We each have our own style that fits us. Jhelom is done. Moonglow is done. Let's all keep up the good vibe we got going here and see it through. All I know is, right now I'm just so freaking happy so many people are doing large bods this year. With dedication we could have all the cities done before Krampus starts up!

Every single large bod is important. All the Governors participating will accept any denomination of large bods.

Angel is going to be proud of us. After all, this is Angel's Legacy isn't it? And thanks to Ursula for coming up with that thought. It fits.

And just a heads up.... I'm not going to be able to communicate as quickly as I'd like to for the next few days. My mom, 93, fell and broke her hip and wrist. I just got my car serviced and in the morning I'll start the 1,200 mile drive to Daytona so I'm asking for a little patience.

HRH Liz

Lore Master
UNLEASHED
All Govs I have 25,285 Bank Points for Trees, let me know what you need and again which cities do/do not have people working on them.