• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BODs - my got 'em / need 'em list #1

• Thread starter peanutbutter
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
P

peanutbutter

testing to see if i get any deals by doing this. if so, i will compile a more complete list...

thanks in advance.

normal 20 leather female
need bust / have skirt, shorts, or female armor

exc 10 horned studded
need sleeves / have gloves or gorget

exc 10 spined studded
need gloves x4 / have tunic x3, sleeves x2, leggings x3, or gorget x4

exc 20 cloth (town crier suit)
need thigh boots x6 (confused...) / have hat x5, shirt x4, surcoat x3, or shortpants x5

smith

exc 15 agapite plate
need helm / have gloves, or tunic

exc 15 agapite chain
need tunic / have leggings

exc 10 agapite plate
need arms, legs, tunic / have helm x3, or gloves x2,

exc 10 agapite chain
need tunic / have leggings

exc 20 copper plate
need gorget / have tunic or arms

exc 15 bronze plate
need gloves x2 / have gorget x2 or arms x2

exc 10 bronze plate
need helm and leggings / have fem plate, tunic, gloves, or arms

rmjcsr

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
agapite exc plate 15 i have helm will trade for gloves
also have exc 10 horned studded sleeves exc agapite chain tunic 15 exc agapite chain tuni 10 really dont need any of the others you have listed but am looking for 10 exc valorite plate arms helm and gorget
may also have others you need just did a quick look :)

P

peanutbutter

that it?

nobody else had bods they need or want?

........ how very strange.

rmjcsr

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i tried to icq you and may have added you multiple times.im not very icq savvy :(

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a list of those that I need, I will post them when I get home today. Mostly Small Smith bods that give.... Valorite, Verite, Aggy, Gold, +30, +60 ASH hammers.

I have doubles of many many many Bods, so i will go through what I have and see if I can come across any you need. But I only keep smalls and larges that give the above hammes, Barb, Horned runic kits and CBDs... everything else finds itself on the floor... which is a whole lot of BoDs.. Went through 400 bods last night, ended up keeping 32 throwing out the rest..

Peanut you have my ICQ...I started trading with another crafter the other night and he has plans to get a guild started up on LS for crafters so we can have a group to do bod trading with. As this progresses I will update you and the other crafters I have contact with.

Bluntman

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bmans list as of 2-8-09

Valorite Hammer Reward
20 EX Val Plate Gorget (need 2)

Verite Hammer Reward
10 EX Val Plate Helm (need 2)

Aggy Hammer Reward
20 EX Ver Chain Coif (2)
15 EX Aggy Plate Arms (2)
10 EX Aggy Plate Helm (2)

Gold Hammer Reward
15 EX Val Ring Gloves (1)
10 EX Val Ring Gloves (1)
10 Normal Val Plate Legs (2)
20 Normal Ver Plate Tunic (1)
10 EX Aggy Chain Coif (4)
20 EX Gold Chain Tunic (1)
10 EX Bronze Plate Gloves (1)
20 EX Copper Plate Tunic (1)

Barb Runic Kit Reward
10 EX Barb Leather Legs (1)
20 EX Barb Leather Sleeves(1)

Looking for someone to trade with... I have many many doubles of high end bods. I trade one for one for the same reward type or 2 for 1 for different levels.. Let me know what you need, I fill and trade in bods daily so my list and my doubles change often. Hopefully we can all work together to get some sort of bod trading ring going, would be much benificial as the new imbuing of items is just around the corner.

I am also in need of iron ingots, I pay 22 gold per ingot if anyone has extras they need to offload ;->

ICQ me at 381733943