• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Bods in Bulk

mikni

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Donated to NEW*

Got some tailor bods to sell in bulk.
One book with 87 mixed cloth and normal leather, all normal sbods.
One book with 307 colored leather, all normal sbods.
Also a horned studded exceptional lbod, with 3 of the small bods. Probably end up putting them in the colored book.

So any tailor with time on their hands that wants them, give me an offer here or in game.

Last edited:

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
If you do not get an ok offer, donate some of the crappy one to NEW2, a few extra BODs are nice for a young tailor.

mikni

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't even know if someone would pay for them, but I could use some gold since I recently got back.
But I will donate them otherwise, I have no need for them.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I don't even know if someone would pay for them, but I could use some gold since I recently got back.
But I will donate them otherwise, I have no need for them.
I'll give you 150k to donate them to NEW2, how's that? :p

mikni

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the offer but I'm not that short on money. I'll gladly donate for free if no one wants them.