• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bodbook from Morgan

G

I hope this is ok to post here?
A short time ago I paid a player to make me a bodbook. I don't remember the player I spoke with but the player that was going to make the book's name was Morgan. I didn't get a chance to play Siege over the holidays so I missed meeting with Morgan. Could someone that may know this player tell them I am still interested in receiving this book? I paid 300 gold for it and I don't have that much to spare. I really need to clear my pack. I am mining/smithing in Delucia. I guess the best way to contact me is PM and I will give them my icq number which I wasn't using at the time.
Thank you

G

Trust me, it is definitely OK to post here. I hope some one steers you toward a bod book.

I

imported_mo'gluk

I will post some if I can make them while under the effects of cidur.....

K

Kat SP

Morgan Blackrose maybe? He doesn't appear to be online at the moment, but I sent him an ICQ to see if he might have been the one you spoke with.

G

If U don´t find this Morgan I have a BOD book for you.

Free of course =)

Just PM me if that will be the case.

I

imported_mo'gluk

bah charge him sum shinies you know how hard it is to make a BOD book while drinking cidur....

Meeb should get a medal

G

I spoke with Morgan tonight. He didn't seem to know anything about it. Either he forgot or he isn't the player. I wonder how many scribes there are with the name Morgan on Siege?

E

EksEdrin

<blockquote><hr>

I hope this is ok to post here?
A short time ago I paid a player to make me a bodbook. I don't remember the player I spoke with but the player that was going to make the book's name was Morgan. I didn't get a chance to play Siege over the holidays so I missed meeting with Morgan. Could someone that may know this player tell them I am still interested in receiving this book? I paid 300 gold for it and I don't have that much to spare. I really need to clear my pack. I am mining/smithing in Delucia. I guess the best way to contact me is PM and I will give them my icq number which I wasn't using at the time.
Thank you

[/ QUOTE ]

This forum was just brought to my attention ( Morgan Blackrose on Siege), I don't remember anyone paying me for a BOD book... I'm sorry... I have given away a lot more than 300 gold. Someone was asking me about a BOD book this afternoon, I said "I would be happy to give you one", the response was. "No thank you I'll wait for the person to remember" I am not rich by any means, but a BOD book is cheap. If it is money you are hurting for I would be happy to give you some, and several BOD books.

K

Kat SP

Do you recall if it was a single name? If it was, it could have been someone under the incognito spell or perhaps there are other Morgan's on the shard.

I can vouch for Morgan Blackrose. He's a very nice guy and likely wouldn't have accepted any money for a BOD book. He is always willing to help... That's just his nature.

G

I spoke with and gave scrolls and gold to a friend of his/her (a Morgan). At the time I did this the person I spoke with told me Morgan and his wife were sick, flu I think not sure. That they would be on late that night. So I went and bought some scrolls and withdrew 300gp from the bank. I gave that to the person that knew Morgan and was going to get him/her to make the book for me.
By no way and I saying this Morgan Blackrose is the same person. I never got to meet the Morgan the person I was speaking with was talking about. And I am sorry but I can't find that persons name in my notes. I am the person Morgan Blackrose spoke with this yesterday.
I am just a struggling journeyman miner/adept smith in Delucia. I rarely see anyone there. 300 gp is a lot to me, it may not be to others but I only mine to work smithing. Making gold is hard for me to do at this point.
I appreciate the several offers of a free Bodbook but I didn't post this to get someone to give me one. I hoped only to get the one I all ready paid for. I was hoping the information I could provide would jog this Morgan's memory and we would meet for the exchange. I don't have any runes as I ran to Delucia from creation. I figured that was the best place to work both mining and smithing.
I will just work the Bods I have in my pack and get rid of them. Once I get better at my trade I'll venture a run into civilization and try to establish myself.
Thank you to those that offered help I appreciate it.

E

EksEdrin

<blockquote><hr>

I spoke with and gave scrolls and gold to a friend of his/her (a Morgan). At the time I did this the person I spoke with told me Morgan and his wife were sick, flu I think not sure. That they would be on late that night. So I went and bought some scrolls and withdrew 300gp from the bank. I gave that to the person that knew Morgan and was going to get him/her to make the book for me.
By no way and I saying this Morgan Blackrose is the same person. I never got to meet the Morgan the person I was speaking with was talking about. And I am sorry but I can't find that persons name in my notes. I am the person Morgan Blackrose spoke with this yesterday.
I am just a struggling journeyman miner/adept smith in Delucia. I rarely see anyone there. 300 gp is a lot to me, it may not be to others but I only mine to work smithing. Making gold is hard for me to do at this point.
I appreciate the several offers of a free Bodbook but I didn't post this to get someone to give me one. I hoped only to get the one I all ready paid for. I was hoping the information I could provide would jog this Morgan's memory and we would meet for the exchange. I don't have any runes as I ran to Delucia from creation. I figured that was the best place to work both mining and smithing.
I will just work the Bods I have in my pack and get rid of them. Once I get better at my trade I'll venture a run into civilization and try to establish myself.
Thank you to those that offered help I appreciate it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well... I have had been sick.. and my wife too.. Honestly.. I really Don't Remember taking anything to make a BOD book.. Maybe I ought not to play when I am sick.. Everything you described about this person fits me.. I am truly sorry that I don't remember.. At the time I did have a fever, maybe that was is.. truly there was no intent otherwise.. my ICQ is 382325511 please ICQ me, so I can get this too you..

G

It is possible that the person I gave the scrolls and gold to never gave them to you. You wouldn't have known about it unless they did tell you. Don't blame yourself I don't. I will contact you by icq.

G

Well, I'm sure we can find a couple scribes on the shard who can make you some bod books. There's lots of them here.

E

EksEdrin

Situation and misunderstanding resolved. Apparently someone in my guild forgot to tell me. Not sure who, does not matter. Will have a talk with guild about communication. What is important is that you now have your BOD book. And any other help you might need. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

G

Yes I want to thank both Morgan and AEowyn for the help they gave me. I now have a few Bodbooks, a nice shiny new beetle, and some items to help me raise my magery from zero to an acceptable level. Unlike some posters here I have found only good people playing Siege. I know that will change from time to time but that is the game. You take the good with the bad and move on.
Thank you for all the support and help.