• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BOD turn in question.

• Thread starter imported_lord richard
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_lord richard

I was just curious about how most of you turn in your BODS.

I try to turn in the ones that will not give me a reward that I already have or don't want, whether it is as a large or a small. In other words, I see that if a small combined with a large will not give me anything that I'm looking for, I'll just turn in the seperate smalls for the chance to recieve a more sought after small or large I'm looking for.

My biggest concern is that when the BOD changes are implimented, they will change the rewards for some of the now lesser smalls, and I'll miss out on something in the future...maybe I just worry too much about it...any other players thoughts?

T

Trukx

hadnt heard anyting about actually changing the rewards for smalls. I turn in every small that doesnt fill in for a BRK large.