• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BOD trading for event

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I thought I'd list the BODs I'm looking for to complete LBODs to use on a tree (I can bribe them up, so unless the quality and count are specific, any will do, but most will get bribed to 20 Ex if possible).

Scribe:
Curse (x2), Recall (x2)
Meteor Swarm (x2)
Summon Earth Elemental
Horrific Beast

Alchemy:
Cure (x3)

Carpentry
Tetsubo (x2-4)

Blacksmith
DC Plate mail Tunic Ex 15
Shadow Plate Gloves Ex 10
Shadow Plate Tunic Ex 20
Copper Plate Legs Ex 15
Verite Plate Gorget N 20
Verite Plate Tunic Ex 20

Tinker:
10 EX Shadow Iron Spyglass
20 Normal Iron Plate, Knife

Tailor, Fletcher, Cooking - All caught up

I'll update tailor BOD for cloth larges (if needed) when I get the chance. Was up to 3:30 just sorting the 300+ tailor BODs pulled this month

Last edited:

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
We got the Britain tree to Ornamented (the last step before the Star, where everyone who contributes gets a reward) around 1 AM last Night (My LBODs had taken the tree from small to big earlier in the day, and another round of LBODs from another of my characters did the deed later, along with a whole lot of BODs from others).

Come on and help with the big push to complete it (and I still need the BODs above, because I'm out of LBODs I can fill, and only have smalls to contribute otherwise)

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
we will get it today. Mora has more large bods to turn in. I'll check for those I think nikka and Rowan have a couple.