• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Blacksmithing] BOD Suprise!

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
having completed my crafter template

120 Smith
120 Tailor
100 Arms Lore
100 Fletching
100 Tinker
100 Miner
60 Magery

rest in med

I have been doing lots of BOD's to work on my Lord title...to my suprise after handing in two large BOD's which should have given me two Agapite Hammers I recived 60+ hammer and a Val hammer! is this normal or am i just lucky?

U

UOKaiser

having completed my crafter template

120 Smith
120 Tailor
100 Arms Lore
100 Fletching
100 Tinker
100 Miner
60 Magery

rest in med

I have been doing lots of BOD's to work on my Lord title...to my suprise after handing in two large BOD's which should have given me two Agapite Hammers I recived 60+ hammer and a Val hammer! is this normal or am i just lucky?
No such thing as luck for the higher smith rewards. I haven't heard of any change so far only the 20 exec val plate large gives val hammers and there a a few that give +60 hammers. You sure you werent mistaken? Are you comparing your results with tower of roses web site or uo bulk order deeds program?

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Odd, well i bought the BOD's for 9mil each as i wanted the hammers (cant afford to spend 25mil on a 15 use val hammer)

seller had descriped as a Agapite hammer reward...they were 20 ex items, sure they werent Val though...it was late at night so perhaps myself and the vendor got it wrong..

*desperate to return home from work to check the vendor*

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
was just about to post the very same!

Smith : Changed
Plate Verite HQ*10 [ASH+60] --- verite runic [1]
Plate Verite HQ*20 [verite runic] --- valorite runic [1]
Chain Valorite HQ*15 [agapite runic] --- valorite runic [1]

U

UOKaiser

Interesting maybe you have something there. I might know for sure this weekend see if it changed. Though such a unannounced important change not posted or listed at all is pretty weird.

Chrome

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I and several Japanese players confirm this change and reported.

Past(~Pub58) Reward [frequency] --- Pub59 Reward[Frequency]

<Tailoring>
Clothing Bless[>50] --- Clothing Bless [>50] Not change?
PSC115[12] --- PSC115[7], horned runic[3], PSC120[2]
horned runic[77] --- horned runic[53], PSC120[17],barbed runic[7]
PSC120[112] --- PSC120[98], barbed runic[7]

<Blacksmith>
gold runic[26] --- gold runic[26] Not Change?
ASH+30[83] --- ASH+30[55], agapite runic[13], ASH+60[4], verite runic[8], valorite runic[3]
agapite runic[21] --- agapite runic[11], ASH+60[2], verite runic[6], valorite runic[2]
ASH+60[29] --- ASH+60[23], verite runic[4], valorite runic[2]
verite runic[11] --- verite runic[8], valorite runic[3]

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, my guess is... new BOD rewards is altered by random percentage bump to bod points. Best confirmed bump is "before:+30 ash, after:valorite hammer".
So "1000 to 1050 Ancient Smithy Hammer +30" altered to "1200 + Valorite Runic Hammer". As result, bonus can be up to 20% (or more, who knows).

was CBD and less, new is BRSK - probably impossible
was bear rug or 110 PS, new is CBD - probably possible