• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[General] Bod Reward Charts

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greetings y'all,
I'm working thru all these new style bods that we now have but i'm wondering....Is there a list of all the new rewards?
Like the Old Tower of Roses site had?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Currently, you can get to the data in the uo.com wiki.

I was working on a version for here (based on the point system, not tables), and did some of the skills, but decided to hold off on completing it until something is done about all the broken new BOD systems (half of the table entries on the uo.com system simply DON'T WORK currently, because the BODs don't come in those types, and can't be bribed to them - and other BODs are FUBARed like the Crossbow large, which won't accept its corresponding repeating crossbow small).

Alchemy Bulk Orders – Ultima Online
Bowcraft Bulk Orders – Ultima Online
Carpentry Bulk Orders – Ultima Online
Cooking Bulk Orders – Ultima Online
Inscription Bulk Orders – Ultima Online
Tinker Bulk Orders – Ultima Online