• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bod Data base

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i realize alot of the Bods are new, but i was just wondering is there a bod data base that lists what large bods are avaible for each crafting skill? so i know what small bods i need to save to fill large ones with.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Posted in UO Craftsmen

I have been focused mainly on Tinkering, there are too many new ones to do them all!

The large BOD's I have gotten so far:

Normal Iron 20
Mortar and Pestle
Smith's Hammer
Skillet
Sewing Kit
Fletcher's Tools

Now Points: 400
Banked Points: 80

Normal Iron 15 (same as above)
Now Points: 375
Banked Points: 75

Normal Iron 10 (same as above)
Now Points: 360
Banked Points: 72

Normal Iron 20
Butcher Knife
Spoon
Fork
Plate
Knife
Goblet

Now Points: 450
Banked Points: 90

Exceptional 15 Iron (same as above)
Now Points: 625
Banked Points: 125

Normal 15 Bronze (same as above)
Now Points: 775
Banked Points: 155

Normal 10 Shadow Iron
Key Ring
Iron Key
Globe
Spyglass

Now Points: 560
Banked Points: 112

Normal 15 Iron (same as above)
Now Points: 325
Banked Points: 65

Normal 20 Dull Copper (same as above)
Now Points: 550
Banked Points: 110

Normal 20 Iron
Amber Ring
Amber Bracelet
Amber Earrings

Now Points: 250
Banked Points: 50

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
little confused between the difference between banked points and now points, im guessing bank points is like trash points they are points i can save up for what ever item i want on the list of rewards, but what is now points?

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes, Bank points are just what you thought. 'Now' points = Instead of choosing the option to save the points for a later date; you use them right away for a reward. I did cooking today so that will be my example. One Bod had 210 'now' points. I was able to choose any ONE reward up to that amount. If I chose a reward worth less than 210 - I lost the extra points. After I got my titles, any reward under 200 points I banked. Some were only 10 now points and .2 bank points. For those, I chose the 250 charge tool.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I got the 20 Exceptional Agapite version of that table setting BOD Larisa listed above.

If I ever get the smalls for it, it will be worth 1100 points (220 banked)

We've got a thread for BODs over in Craftsman, for people to report (especially) LBODs and what they take to fill.