• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tailoring] BOD COLLECTING

Infamous Mitch

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the best way to collect bods would be?

Would it be ok if my tailor and smith were both gm? Do I have to be 120 for the best bods?

I am training crafters on another shard in my spare time, and I just want to make sure I have the best chance at the best bods. Eventually I would be saving up and transferring them to my home shard when it is worth it.

Thanks

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
For blacksmith you need just 0.1 skill to get bods for most popular (copper and shadow) runics and POF. One crafter collects more large platemale bods than you are able fulfill.
For tailoring you as well may collect bods with 0.1 skill. But in this case you must buy items from NPC to fulfill them. Then your crafter exchange them for high level bods for runics.

p.s. I believe that 21 of each bod per day is more than you is able to fulfill.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
If you are trying for high end bods I would suggest 120 skill and then save the ones that can be bribed up to what you want The closer they are to what you need the cheaper it is to bribe them up
If you just want lower end stuff then .1 is fine and remember get your daily bods first then for every one you turn in you may collect one more

Infamous Mitch

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Yeah thats what I was wondering I wanted barbed kit bods and i wondered if there was a difference between 100-120 when it comes to high end bods.