• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] BoD Books, Dragging Too Quick

S

Sweeney

Sometimes when opening a BoD book, the area to the right of the gump becomes off-limits (ie if my backpack is there I can't highlight anything), and if I try dragging this off-limit area, the BoD gump gets dragged.

When dropping BoDs into a BoD book within ~1 second (this has happened with dropping items into secure containers as well), sometimes my UI bugs out (or it is anti-cheat code) and I cannot drag any item, I get the message "You cannot move that." (some message like this).

Has anyone else experienced these? I am not using any external programs.. the "You cannot move that." bug especially annoys me as I try to finish sorting my BoDs as quickly as possible; now I need to force a second pause in between.

And yes I reported these.

O

Old Man of UO

Sometimes when opening a BoD book, the area to the right of the gump becomes off-limits (ie if my backpack is there I can't highlight anything), and if I try dragging this off-limit area, the BoD gump gets dragged.

This happens with several of the gumps... there is an invisible border around each that layers over the top of other gumps. Very annoying and produces some unexpected results. I hope one of the Modders can trim these down for us... better yet, EA should. I submitted the bug a while back and I'm waiting to see.