• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Boat Race Challenge - Baja, Catskills & Chessy) All Shards Tavern Night Discussion

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Hello Catskills. My name is Gareth and I help run a event called the "All Shards Tavern Night" that currently rotates between the Chesapeake and Baja shard. We recently came up with a idea to do a Township Boat Race Challenge with towns from Baja, Catskills and Chesapeake. I am posting here to see if any townships on Catskills would be interested in entering the race. The list of towns we have for your shard is what I have been able to dig up. If your township was overlooked I give my most sincere apology. It was not intentional. I will add you to the list if you send me a PM.

The race will be held on Tuesday, June 01, 2010 at 10:20pm ET. This is our first attempt at trying such a event so we will be holding it on the Chesapeake shard. If things work out we hope to do similar events in the future. If a township is not interested we understand and do not hold it against you. For the towns that do wish to register simply send me a PM or post below here.

Township Name:
Contact Information:
Ship Name:
Captains Name:
Crew names:

Each town can only register one ship to represent them. You can have as many people on your vessel as you like but remember this is a race and you will be on a small ship. We will provide each team with a small ship on the Chesapeake shard.

We will name each ship before hand _____________, My Town [Catskills]

If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM, post a reply or icq me at 267944224.

Catskills

Silverthorn
Aegis
Guardians City
City of Mistas
Olympus
(Katherine)
Redskull Bay (Hawkeye)

Baja
Scythe (Cymidei Fier)
Kingdom of Dawn (Wildstar)
Cartel Island (KingHen)